Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tracks on a Map [Soundcloud]

In one of my earlier posts, I've mentioned a webpage called Soundcloud. As far as I'm concerned, Soundcloud is the ultimate music sharing experience for musicians. Whether you want to listen to tracks people post, upload your own creations, interact with other users or just check out what are the Apps used to create music, I believe you've just found your paradise.


In this post I would like to suggest another great thing powered by Soundcloud. It's Tracks on a Map. Using GoogleMaps it's possible to browse the Soundclouds content by 'flying around the globe'. The great thing about Tracks on a Map is that when you choose a category and press play, it will play you the songs from the selected category from all over the world. Like a world shuffle. From Italy to New Zealand... Ohio... Japan...... Truly unique music experience and a lovely, lovely tool.

While playing with it I've found a real nice ambient track by Marco Manese from Firenze.

I do love when music and technology blend perfectly. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment